Please read the instructions below before submitting your electronic application at the following links:
- Apply for the ABCC Clinical Chemistry Exam here.
- Apply for the ABCC Toxicological Chemistry Exam here.
- Apply for the ABCC Molecular Diagnostics Exam here.
How to Complete the Online ABCC Applications
The ABCC online application consists of 5 pages requesting the following information:
- Personal Identification Information
- Contact Information
- Academic Education
- Postdoctoral Training
- Professional Experience
- Other Professional Certification or Licensure
- Legal Statement
- Type information requested into the fields provided.
- After completing each page of the application, proceed to the next by pressing NEXT PAGE at the bottom of the page. Moving back to previous pages is not recommended as information may be deleted as a result.
- Attach an electronic copy of your current curriculum vita (CV) in the space provided on part five of the application. A CV is required.
- Check the box on the last page to indicate you accept the conditions outlined in the legal statement.
- When done press FINISH. You will be given the option to print a copy of the completed form for your records.
- If you choose to pay by check, send payment to ABCC at the address below with a copy of your completed application.